When it comes to getting to and from the three major Washington D.C. airports, you have several options. There’s public transportation, shuttles, sedan services, cabs, or driving and parking. But not all options are equal, and not all may fit your needs.
Here are nine reasons to consider using a D.C. sedan service to get to or from the airport:
- There’s no wait. With DCPath, you can get an instant rate quote and make an easy online reservation any time, day or night. You won’t need to stand in line for a cab or wait for the next bus or train to arrive.
- You don’t have to worry about directions or navigating public transportation. Our drivers know the ins and outs of Washington D.C. streets and the metro area. You won’t need to tell them where to go, or the best route. And you won’t have to deal with transit maps and figuring out which train or bus to take.
- You know the cost upfront. Taxis use metered rates, which means if you sit in traffic or your driver takes a longer route, you’re stuck paying more. With DCPath, the price you’re quoted is the price you’ll pay. There are no extra or hidden fees for tolls, fuel surcharges, or anything else. And we accept all major credit cards at the time of service, so payment is fast and convenient.
- We meet you right near your baggage claim. There’s nothing like being greeted with your name and a smile when you’re in a strange airport or coming home from a long trip. Enjoy the convenience of being met near baggage claim, without having to search for a shuttle pickup or the taxi stand.
- We’ll help you with your luggage. Whether you’re embarking on your trip or returning after a long day of travel, not having to manage bulky luggage can be a very nice perk.
- You don’t have to pay parking fees – or remember where you parked. Airport parking rates can add up quickly… and then you have to remember which lot you parked in. If you park in an economy lot, you’ll have to wait for a shuttle bus. Using a D.C. sedan service can save you time, hassle and stress.
- There are no extra stops. Shuttles typically make three or four stops, adding to the length of your trip. Our professional D.C. sedan service is door-to-door, with no extra stops or waiting.
- It’s clean, comfortable and safe. You never quite know what you’ll get with a cab, ride share service or shuttle. The vehicle might be clean, or it might be worse for wear at the end of a long day. At DCPath, we pride ourselves on providing executive luxury airport transportation. That means we’ll pick you up in a spotless, late-model executive sedan, luxury SUV, or executive van. Our professional drivers are fully trained, licensed, and insured. You can sit back, relax, and ride in style!
- You don’t have to share a ride. The only people in the vehicle are the people in your group, so you can rest, read, or converse in peace and quiet.
If you’re looking for transportation to or from Dulles International Airport (IAD), Reagan National Airport (DCA) or Baltimore Airport (BWI), why not get an instant quote on D.C. sedan services from DCPath? We take the stress out of airport travel!