There are many advantages to using an airport car service – Washington D.C. traffic and public transportation can be stressful to deal with, and a reliable, professional car service will take the hassle out of getting to and from the airport. But wherever you need an airport car service – Washington D.C. or elsewhere – it pays to put some thought into which company you select. You need a high-quality car service that you can rely on to pick you up and get you to your destination on time. Here are some things to look for.
- Positive customer reviews – Some of the best information comes from customers, so check reviews on sites like Google and Yelp. By reading customer feedback, you can learn about the professionalism, courtesy, and timeliness of a company’s drivers, the cleanliness of its vehicles, ease of doing business, and more. (You can check out DC Path’s Tripadvisor, Google and Yelp reviews here.)
- Years in business – Look for this info on the About page on the company’s website. This will give you a sense of the company’s knowledge of the Washington D.C. area and their success as a business. After all, airport car services only stay in business by providing good service.
- Quality fleet – What type of vehicles does the company provide? Are the vehicles older? What options are available to meet the needs of your group? DC Path maintains a fleet of late-model executive sedans, luxury SUVs, and executive vans. Our vehicles are checked daily to ensure reliability and safety.
- Drivers who are licensed, insured, and professionally trained – This information is usually available on the company’s website, but ask if you don’t see it.
- Cost – Request a quote and ask if it includes any additional fees. With DC Path, you can get an instant rate quote online, and the price you see is what you’ll pay. We don’t have hidden surcharges, fees, or other costs.
- Payment options – Will you need to provide your credit card beforehand, or at the end of the trip? DC Path accepts all major credit cards at the time of service.
- Flight tracking – Flights are often late, and they can even arrive early! DC Path will track your flight so your driver picks you up on time.
- Convenience – Last but not least, how convenient is it to make a reservation? Is there a phone number you can call to speak to an actual person if needed? We offer fast, easy online reservations and you can call us at 202.471.0231 or toll-free at 888.608.7225.